Software I Use and Like
- AntennaPod: The Open Podcast Player
- Decap CMS: Content management for Git workflows, works with any static site generator. I enjoyed trying a Hugo template for Decap CMS to make a statically generated site with content that non-technical people can easily edit.
- FFmpeg: A command line tool to convert multimedia files between formats. My frequently used commands for video editing.
- KeePassXC: Cross-platform Password Manager. It works. Also Keepass2Android for mobile.
- Termux: Android terminal emulator and Linux environment app
- Vimium: browser extension which provides keyboard shortcuts for navigation and control in the spirit of the Vim editor. Mostly useful because of link navigation.